|Admission Notice For M.B.B.S.& B.D.S. - 2011-2012|
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR M.B.B.S.& B.D.S. COURSES FOR THE SESSION 2011-2012
Prescribed forms for application for admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S .Course & 1st year B.D.S. Course in Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of West Bengal will be available from the Office of the Central Selection Committee (Medical), situated at Medical College Campus Kolkata, Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura, Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan, North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling, Medinipur Medical College, Paschim Medinipur and Kolkata based Medical Colleges i.e. N.R.S. Medical College, Sealdah, R.G.Kar Medical College, Belgachia, Cal. National Medical College, Park Circus, I.P.G.M.E & R (S.S.K.M. Hospital), Kolkata from 11.07.2011 during working hours (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
1. Forms will be sold only to candidates qualified as per the merit list published by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. As exigency measure however, application forms may also be available during Counselling at the Counselling Centre (N. R. S. Medical College, Kolkata) with the permission of the Chairman, Central Selection Committee (Medical).
2. The application form along with Medical Fitness Form will be supplied on submission of the receipt of original Treasury Challan showing deposit for Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred & twenty) only under the Head “0210-Medical and Public Health 03 Medical Education, Training and Research-105-Allopathy-005 for Joint Entrance Examination -16-other fine etc. for Joint Entrance Examination, 2011” on prescribed columns (8a) of T.R. form-7 with the words “Prices of the application form for admission to 1st year MBBS/ BDS Courses for the session 2011-2012”. Account Code: 0210 03 105 005-16.
3. Candidates should produce the original Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card of 2011 and 10+2 Mark sheet at the time of receiving the application form for the admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course. Cheque, Bank Draft, Postal Order Receipt, Original Treasury Challan from other Treasury, located outside the State of West Bengal and request for application forms by post will not be entertained.
4. List of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe in West Bengal as mentioned by the Secretary, Scheduled Caste and Tribe Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, Vide No. III (2) TW/EC dated 7th March, 1991 will be adhered to for the purpose.
5. Candidate must not be below 17(seventeen) years on 31.12.2011 (i.e. not born after 31.12.1994).
6. Hostel accommodation cannot be assured.
7. Candidates shall have to appear personally with the application form (duly filled in) with all relevant documents in original including Residential Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, Class X Admit Card/ Mark Sheet (documenting the date of birth), Mark Sheet of (10+2) Examination, Admit Card of JEE, 2011, Medical Fitness Certificate, PH Certificate for 1st phase of counselling as per his/her Rank (Medical) on fixed date, time and venue as mentioned below. Failure to appear in person for counselling on specific date, time and place will automatically forfeit his/her claims for admission to MBBS/BDS Course for 2011-2012 session.
8. No Candidate shall be considered for 2nd phase of counselling, if he/she failed to appear & enroll his/her name during the 1st phase of counselling.
9. Those who will be selected for enrollment through counselling shall have to pay Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as counselling fee and Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only as admission fee for Government Colleges and Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) only for Private Colleges in cash at the time of Counselling.
Other details like Counselling Schedule For Successful Candidates Seeking Admission into Mbbs/Bds Course 2011-2012 (1st Phase), Distribution of seats available in medical & dental colleges of West Bengal etc. will be available in Detailed Notice provided below.
Download Detailed Notice by Clicking Here -> Admission Notice For M.B.B.S.& B.D.S. Courses For The Session 2011-2012